Start a new topic
Answered

Licence Keys not working ??

Best Answer

Hi Philip, 

On the Vortex Studio Player's licensing pop-up window, press the "Ignore" button. This will clear the pop-up and should allow you to proceed to the Player. The Key Frames and Record & Playback tabs will be remain flagged as non-functional, since these are features only available to the professional editions. 

My apologies as it's not the clearest procedure for new users. We'll see if we can improve it! 

Ive went to my Account and Activated the Licenses & Downloaded the Licence file and installed it and stil getting the same result ??

Answer

Hi Philip, 

On the Vortex Studio Player's licensing pop-up window, press the "Ignore" button. This will clear the pop-up and should allow you to proceed to the Player. The Key Frames and Record & Playback tabs will be remain flagged as non-functional, since these are features only available to the professional editions. 

My apologies as it's not the clearest procedure for new users. We'll see if we can improve it! 

1 person likes this
I tried this and have to do it on all samples, some shut the prog down and I restart and try to load . It says sample loaded but it does not play sample even do it says simulation running .

Hi Philip,

That's an unexpected behavior. I'll ask a developer to look into it. 

To help, can you share some information about your computer, such as operating system, processor, and memory? Thanks!

Hi Marc

windows 8 

AMD 3.5 ghz

64 bit os 

6 gb ram....

911gb HD free

Prob need more Ram I assume.

Regards phil

Hi Philip, 

Thank you for the information. I'll make a few checks and get back to you. As you say, it might be a RAM issue (we suggest 8GB for Vortex Studio). 

Login to post a comment